ALBA ESPEJO WEB LEGAL NOTICE
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of the law 34/2002, from 11 of July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, then, it is stated:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the web domain (s) is Alba Espejo Raya, with address at c / Vendrell, 40 Terrassa con N.I.F.: 45855968-V. Contact E-Mail: albacalbaespejo.com
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.albaespejo.com provides access to articles, information and data (onwards, "the content") property of albaespejo.com. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the web.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content that albaespejo.com offers through its website and by way of example., but not limiting, not to use them for:
(i) engaging in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist nature, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, of apology for terrorism or an attack on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of albaespejo.com, from your suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, in your case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Albaespejo.com reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, make them discriminatory, xenophobes, racist, porn, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in your opinion, will not be suitable for publication.
In any case, albaespejo.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to the treatment.
In accordance with the provisions of the article 5 of the LOPD, The USER is informed that, using the web registration forms, data is collected, which are stored in a file, for the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters (newsletters), new entries (posts), as well as other communications that albaespejo.com understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, these data will be transferred, shared, transferred, nor sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with applicable regulations.
albaespejo.com complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 from 13 December Protection of Personal Data, the royal decree 1720/2007 from 21 of December by which the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times are approved, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data.
Likewise, albaespejo.com informs that it complies with the Law 34/2002 from 11 of July, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER's consent to the processing of their email for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, We inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your browsing, They may be stored in the files of albaespejo.com and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
further, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, By Any Means, including email, of products and services of albaespejo.com.
If you do not authorize the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right to object to the processing of their data under the terms and conditions set forth below in the section "Exercise of ARCO Rights".
4.3. Security measures.
Albaespejo.com informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
4.4. Exercise of ARCO Rights: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.
Those natural persons who have provided their data through the web www.albaespejo.com, They may contact the owner of this in order to be able to freely exercise their access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data incorporated in your files.
The interested party may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to albaespejo.com with the reference «Data protection / albaespejo.com», specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:
Alba Mirror Raya
c / Vendrell, 40
You can also exercise the ARCO rights, through email: email@example.com
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by albaespejo.com. For this reason albaespejo.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the lawfulness, reliability, utility, Accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-albaespejo.com websites, Please note that your privacy practices may differ from ours.
4.6. Cookies Policy
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) who accesses the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment.
albaespejo.com uses different types of cookies (techniques, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar object, for the analysis and preparation of navigation statistics that the USER performs on the website, how to share content on social networks (Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Disqus)
albaespejo.com uses the cookies listed below on this website:
Technical cookies: They are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Cookies de Google Analytics: They are third party cookies (Google Inc.) of analysis that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites., application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the USERS of the service.
Google Analytics, stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save the IP address of the USER.
More information about Google Analytics at the following links: www.google.com/analytics/ y http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl = is&csw = 1).
Social cookies: Facebook, Twitter, etc.: third party cookies, that is to say, external and third party social networks, whose timing and purpose depends on each social network.
The user can-anytime- choose which cookies you want to work on this website by:
Browser settings; for example:
Chrome, since: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl = is&answer=95647Explorer, since: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, since: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, since: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, since: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
There are third-party tools, disponibles on line, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from these browsers you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them.. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers..
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them..
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: albaespejo.com itself is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by albaespejo.com. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by albaespejo.com, will be considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
Reproduction is expressly prohibited., distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, For commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of albaespejo.com.
The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by albaespejo.com. You can view the elements of the web and even print them, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, unique and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, change, bypass or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of albaespejo.com.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: albaespejo.com is not responsible, in no case, of the damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the content, due to the unavailability of the website - which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance - as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Albaespejo.com reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice., being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on your website.
8. LINKS POLICY:
8.1. The persons or entities that intend to make or carry out a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the web of albaespejo.com must submit the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of albaespejo.com
- No deep-links or IMG or image links will be established, nor frames with the website of albaespejo.com without your prior express authorization.
- No false statement will be established, inaccurate or incorrect on the web of albaespejo.com, nor about the services or content of this. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, tradename, shop sign, denomination, Logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to albaespejo.com, unless expressly authorized by it.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relationships between albaespejo.com and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of albaespejo.com of the services and contents offered on said website or portal.
- albaespejo.com will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor of the information and statements included therein.
8.2. The albaespejo.com website may make connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties available to the user.. These links have the exclusive function, the one to facilitate to the users the search of information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case can be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Albaespejo.com does not market, ni dirige, nor does it previously control, nor does it own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites.
Albaespejo.com does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, licitud, reliability and usefulness of content, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by albaespejo.com and that are accessible through www.albaespejo.com
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Albaespejo.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at your own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.